Installed a new magnet in a slightly different position in the dome room door. The alarm system is operational again. Cleared the snow off the dome and roof and verified that the dome would rotate 360 degrees.
– Checked contents of First Aid Kit
– Replaced dead red outside bulb
– Replaced missing main door closer screw
Modified large shutter door flashing to prevent binding.
Installed signage on the exterior of the north door.
Installed ‘Emergency Exit’ signage on the north classroom door.
Installed and tested an exterior motion sensor light on the north classroom wall.
– North ramp has been backfilled and compacted. Awaiting railings.
– Placed 6 spare patio blocks on the north ramp landing.
– Dome has been pressure washed, taped, sealed, and painted.
– Dome shutters have been painted.
– New flooring was installed in the dome room, stairwell, dome hallway, and control room.
– Replaced the furnace filter.
– Reattached the edging laminate to several classroom tables.
– Weatherstripped the north classroom door.
– Cleaned and restocked the bathroom.
– Repaired one section of the west soffit.
– Scraped and painted the south gable end and soffit.
– Reinstalled missing flashing on the large dome shutter.
– Removed excess material from the classroom to the basement.
– Swept and washed the classroom and hallway floors.
Many, many volunteers!
Trimmed 1/4″ off the bottom of the green door, checked the bathroom door for latching, and installed screws in the bottom hinge of the broom closet door. Adjusted the lower slot door counterweight outward.
Removed, modified, and repaired the dome drive friction wheel. Dimpled the gear box output shaft and reinstalled the friction wheel.
Repaired the dome seams and skin.
Blair, Wayne, Jim, Bob, Mike, Glen
Pressure washed the dome.
Blair and Glen
Installed lower shutter door counterweight. Repaired East downspout.