PRINCE GEORGE CENTRE
7365 Tedford Road
Prince George, BC
Executive Meeting Minutes
January 14, 2004
Date: January 14, 2004
Location: #30-1839 1st Avenue, Prince George
Chairperson: Brian Battersby
Recording Secretary: Glen Harris
Executives Present: Glen, Gil, Brian, Rod
Members Present: Maurice, Wayne, John, Bob
Time Meeting Called to Order at 7:40 p.m.
1. Previous Meeting Minutes
No minutes were circulated
2. Treasurer’s Report
Club Account Gaming Account
Total Income $2455.75 Total Income $260.99
Total Expenses $2242.28 Total Expenses $1954.06
Total Income/Expenses $213.47 Total Income/Expenses ($1693.07)
Total Net Worth $3003.86 Total Net Worth $2868.92
IDA renewal form
RASC Observing Committee
4. General Business
- Motion: To allocate an additional $200 from the gaming account to cover the 2004 insurance policy due in September 2004
- Moved: Brian Seconded: Gil Carried
- Motion: Table a motion to bring up the subject at the April 2004 executive meeting to spend the rest of the gaming money.
- Moved: Gil Seconded: Wayne Carried
- Motion: To renew at US$50 the IDA membership.
- Moved: Maurice Seconded: Gil Carried
- The Executive will promote participation in the RASC Explore the Universe program.
- Bob displayed a ceiling sound baffle prototype. Further testing of it’s sound deadening qualities will be done, and if the results are favourable, detailed measurements of the classroom will be taken, and an estimate of the cost/number of panels required will be submitted. Preliminary estimate per panel cost is $15
- Further discussion with optometrist John Bosdet regarding mirror grinding will be done by Glen and possibly Maurice.
February 24 6:00 p.m. Westwood School Wayne will give a short presentation to the Sparks group.
John Ascah will do the main talk.
Adjourned at 9:10 pm