STEPS TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
The Observatory costs about $6,000 per year to maintain. It operates solely on donations from visitors, members, and uncertain government grants. Please donate to help us keep the Observatory open.
Groups will be classified as to their status:
- Registered Charities or Not-For-Profit Organizations for tours at the Observatory: $2 per person attending, with a minimum of $30, in case the number falls below 15. Regular season, Sept to March.
- All other groups, offsite presentations, or specially booked tours: $3 per person attending, with a minimum of $45, in case the number falls below 15. Off season, April to August.
Based on the confirmed available tour dates listed below, please fill out the Tour Booking Information Form
- Payment is either Cash or Cheque.
- Tours will be cancelled if the road conditions make it too dangerous to travel. If you must cancel your tour for any other reason, at least 24 hours notice must be given.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER TOUR IS 30.
- Tour Requester should be aware of SPECIAL MEDICAL needs of anyone in the group. Observatory location is more than 30 minutes from Medical Aid.
- Bring warm clothes.
AVAILABLE TOUR DATES
RED dates are full. Blue dates are available.
|Date||Time||Group||Tour Hosts||No. of Guests|
|Monday, November 19, 2018||6:30 PM||1st Central Girl Guides||Mike M.|
|Wednesday, February 13, 2019||7:00 PM||Mike M.|
|Wednesday, February 27, 2019||7:00 PM||Mike M.|
|Wednesday, March 13, 2019||7:00 PM||Mike M.|
|Wednesday, March 27, 2019||7:00 PM||Mike M.|
|Wednesday, April 10, 2019||7:00 PM||Mike M.|